We found a list of questions that we’ll each take turns and answer. Hopefully, this will help you get to know us a little better. Let’s see how this goes…enjoy!!!
1. What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend?
D: Basically, no matter what we’re doing, if I’m spending time with my wife I’m happy. I love to sleep in with my wife on Saturday mornings. Morning snuggles are awesome! Then we’ll get up and make breakfast and figure out what we’ll do for the day. Now that we have our puppy we are Saturday regulars at our nearest dog park. Sometimes we might get a Redbox movie or two or, when it’s nicer, take a stroll downtown to build our Pokemon collection. Sundays are always filled with church in the morning and various other activities in the afternoon and evening.
2. What type of music are you into?
D: If you venture through my Spotify playlists you’ll see just about every genre of music. I particularly like Christian music and music that isn’t laced with sexual and explicit lyrics. My most listened to playlists are “Hipster Hymnal”, “George Ezra”, “Great Songs (Reformed Christian), and “Andy Mineo”.
3. What was the best vacation you ever took and why?
D: The best vacation I have ever taken has to be my first trip to South Africa! I had been to other countries before but always with a group. This was the first time I ever went somewhere completely on my own. That being said, the thing that really makes it the best trip ever is that it’s where I met and fell in love with my wife!
4. Where’s the next place on your travel bucket list and why?
D: The next place I would love to visit (that isn’t currently planned) is either Zimbabwe, New Zealand, or China. I’d like to go to Zimbabwe to meet more of my wife’s family. I’d like to go to New Zealand because they have some of the most beautiful landscapes on earth. I’d like to go to China to see the architecture and eat lots of food!
5. What are your hobbies and how did you get into them?
D: I love to build/design/create/grow. Whether that’s building websites, woodworking, helping my wife plan and decorate for weddings and events, or gardening, if I’m using my creativity and my hands, there’s a good chance I’ll love it.
6. What was your favorite age growing up?
D: I’d have to say that my high-school years were my favorite years of childhood. I was super-involved in extracurriculars and also loved learning.
7. Was the last thing you read digital or in print?
D: The Bible. My wife and I are currently studying the book of Titus and last night we were looking at the first two verses of the book.
8. Would you say you’re more of an extrovert or an introvert?
D: I’m mostly an introvert. I could go for days without muttering a word to anyone and be perfectly fine. That being said, once I get to know someone and feel comfortable around them I can be more extroverted. People often say that I don’t talk a lot but I like to respond that I only talk when something needs to be said! Haha…that may work in life but it’s not the best philosophy in marriage. 🙂
9. How much time do you spend with your family?
10. Who do you most like spending time with and why?
11. Were you close with your family growing up?
12. How do you define your family now?
13. What traits are most important to you in your family members?
14. Who are you the closest to and why?
15. Do you want a family of your own?
16. What’s a relationship deal breaker for you?
17. If you had only one sense (hearing, touch, sight, etc.), which would you want?
18. What is your definition of success?
19. Are you at all religious or spiritual?
20. What are you most proud of in the last year?
21. What makes you feel most accomplished?
22. Who do you admire most in the world?
23. If you won a million dollars, what would you do with the money?
24. If you could do anything, besides what you’re doing now, what would you do?
25. What do you regret not doing in the last year?
26. What’s on your bucket list?
27. If you had unlimited money to start your own business, what would it be?
28. If you found out today was your last day on Earth, what would you do?
29. If you see a puddle on the ground, do you walk around it or over it?
30. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
31. If you could go back to anytime in history, where would you go?
32. If you came back in your next life as an animal, what animal would you be?
33. If you got to name a new country, how would you decide what to call it?
34. What would be the title of your memoir?